Why will the 2032 Olympic Games in Brisbane be different?
We explore how Brisbane will benefit from the global spotlight while avoiding some of the burdens hosting the Olympics has put on other host cities in the past.
Many people are wondering what makes the 2032 Brisbane Olympic and Paralympic Games different. Our latest report highlights the key trends and identifies how the Games in South East Queensland breaks history. The report details:
- Why the 2032 Games need to be different
- What made Brisbane stand out as a contender
- How Brisbane has been preparing for a win
- What is the potential uplift to tourism and hotels
- Will population growth pressures be exacerbated by the Games
- What are the benefits of global exposure on Brisbane