China’s Office Leasing Guide
In 2020, the stock of Grade A offices in 20 key cities in China totaled 72.59 million sqm, mainly concentrated in tier 1 cities (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Shenzhen), recorded 42.06 million sqm. In the coming two years, these 20 cities will contribute 7-8 million sqm of new office each year, representing about 12% of the current stock. Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Chengdu will contribute significantly, compared to the limited contributions by Beijing, Changsha, Xi’an, Tianjin, and Ningbo. In the report, we analyzed the specific distribution areas of office buildings in major Chinese cities, and provided detailed answers to the questions involved in the office leasing process with JLL's extensive experience and expertise in the commercial real estate industry.
Total Volume of Grade A Office in Key Cities
Office Leasing Guide
- What are the types of office buildings?
- How do we grade office buildings?
- What needs to be considered in office leasing?
- What are the costs of renting an office?
- What are the steps to lease an office?
- General Standards for China’s Office Market
- Definition of Office Area