Global Market Perspective May 2019
JLL’s latest Global Market Perspective shows that real estate market activity has stayed strong
Global real estate market activity remained elevated through the first quarter of 2019, although there are signs that momentum is slowing from last year’s impressive levels. Nevertheless, investor and corporate occupier demand are on track for a strong 2019, with activity expected to be well above long-run averages.
- Real Estate Capital: Investor demand on the rise but volumes moderate from record levels
- Corporate Occupiers: Occupiers focus on digital transformation and human experience
- Offices: High leasing volumes sustained into 2019
- Residential U.S. multifamily vacancy reaches a new cyclical low
- Logistics: Urban logistics rising up the agenda
The research also covers Retail, Hotels and offers an online interactive toolkit to compare market performance.
For more information please visit www.jll.com/gmp
Global Market Perspective is JLL's regular view on the impact of economic forces on property markets worldwide. It is a unique combination of updates from professionals on the ground and the insights of our leading research organization.