Perspective February 2020
JLL’s latest Global Market Perspective shows that investment and occupier markets are moving at different speeds
Easing economic growth is feeding through to real estate market activity, with investment and occupier markets now moving at different speeds. Momentum in global leasing has moderated slightly from the peak levels set in 2018, while investment volumes have registered a new record.
- Real Estate Capital: 2020 activity set to ease slightly
- Corporate Occupiers: Flexible space transforming office markets
- Offices: Peak construction expected in 2020
- Residential: U.S. multi-housing rents to continue
- Logistics: Online retail growth shifts demand to urban logistics
Please visit www.jll.com/gmp to explore the Global Market Perspective website and compare markets with our interactive toolkit.
Global Market Perspective is JLL's regular view on the impact of economic forces on property markets worldwide. It is a unique combination of updates from professionals on the ground and the insights of our leading research organization.