Who we are
- We provide clients the edge when considering their economic interest in real estate by creatively integrating the interdependent capital cycles of occupation, ownership, and investment.
- Our deep, on the ground relationships with both established and emerging cross-border investors give our clients better opportunities to access global capital.
- Our clients can access and market personalized global investment opportunities in real time through our global listing platform, whilst simplifying the due diligence process.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision-making in the industry.
JLL appoints Erin Meezan as Chief Sustainability Officer
Industry-leading CSO joins JLL to succeed Richard Batten upon his retirement
JLL Chief Economist comments on China's August 2022 macro data
A better-than-expected bounce
JLL brokered the sale of Shanghai Jiayu Yunjing Rental Housing Project
Long-term rental apartment assets continue to be sought after by investors
Asia Pacific 1H 2022 commercial real estate investment totaled US$70.9 billion
Investment in China dropped to US$14.1 billion due to Covid disruptions
JLL taps into the power of neuroscience to shape the future of work
Global real estate firm partners with “neurotech” company EMOTIV to discover how the human mind responds to the workplace.
We are Capital Markets. We are JLL.
We provide clients the edge by combining the unique knowledge of our people with the power of collective insight and technology to create a world of opportunity.