Corporate real estate portfolio resiliency: efficiency and liquidity programs
Real estate flexibility and liquidity are critical in today’s uncertain times. More than ever, corporate real estate leaders must understand their options for portfolio liquidity in the immediate future and start to (re)imagine mechanisms to optimize their portfolio for the long term. Join this webinar to gain insights on how to effectively balance and increase portfolio liquidity, including real estate capital solutions such as sale leasebacks, disposition of assets and financing options.
While the full impact of COVID-19 may be unknown, you can take actions now to (re)imagine your portfolio to withstand evolving market conditions.
What you’ll learn:
- Current real estate transaction trends and structures, and implications for occupiers in a COVID-19 world
- A programmatic approach to driving liquidity programs and building portfolio resiliency
- Ways to optimize your fixed cost base in the near-term
- JLL technology and other solutions to help increase liquidity and flexibility
- A view into how JLL is thinking about the future of a real estate portfolio
Dan Kirschner, Global Portfolio Products
Mark West, Senior Managing Director, Corporate Finance and Net Lease Co-Lead
Christian Beaudoin, Senior Director, Research
Fill out this form to watch the on-demand recording.
DISCLAIMER: JLL and our staff are not authorized or qualified to guide or influence you in the preparation of your own business continuity or preparations plans from a health and public policy perspective. While we are making efforts to ensure we are providing an up-to-date list of publicly available resources, all details on COVID-19, as well as health and public policy implications, should be addressed with the advice of an independent specialist.