Head of Strategic Consulting, Nanjing
Richard has close to 10 years of experience in real estate. Before taking the leadership for advisory business at JLL Nanjing Office, he was a Senior Manager at JLL Shanghai Office for many years. He also worked at JLL MENA headquarters office in Dubai, UAE, in a highly selective exchange program. Some of his expertise and experience are as follows:
- Leading Nanjing consulting team to provide advisory service for projects in greater Nanjing area, the nature of the services range from market study, positioning study, feasibility study, regional industry positioning, regional development strategy, land sales strategy, land acquisition strategy, urban regeneration, TOD development, to super-high-rise building development consultancy, etc.
- Leading JLL China’s Healthcare Committee to grow business in the emerging medical, senior living and wellness sectors, and provide specialist support to consulting services in healthcare-driven development strategy, project site selection, project feasibility study, operator/architect review, etc.
- Leading or participating in advisory service for landmark mixed-use projects and planned CBDs in Tier 1 and Tier 1.5 cities such as Shanghai, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Changsha, Zhengzhou, Qingdao, and Harbin.
Education and affiliations
- Master of Arts, Fudan University, Shanghai
- Bachelor of Arts, Fudan University, Shanghai
- Exchange study, Beloit College, the United States
- Member of the RICS
- Member of the ULI
- China Resources
- Shimao Group
- Hongkong Land
- Shui On
- HK Lan Kwai Fong
- K. Wah Group
- Nanjing Hexi New City
- Nanjing South New City
- Nanjing Jiangbei New District
- Shanghai Expo Bureau
- Zhengdong New District
- Nanjing, China | China